Do you know what your business is worth right now? Practically speaking, it is worth what the highest bidder is willing to pay for it — no more or no less. Nevertheless, by taking all the relevant factors into account, you position yourself for the best possible deal.
The first step is to have a business valuation prepared for your company. McDaniel & Associates can provide a comprehensive report, which can be a starting point for negotiations.
Our firm provides a comprehensive set of services relating to business valuations. We can walk you through every step of the process so you understand it completely. Our services include an analysis of:
- Relative strengths and weaknesses of your business.
- Steps you can take to enhance the value.
- How to keep taxes to a minimum.
- Where to find potential buyers.
- The optimal time to sell.
- The value of tangible assets, such as real estate and equipment.
- The value of intangible assets, such as patents, trademarks, and non-compete agreements.